Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I have been lucky enough to get a fleet of beautiful VW campervan classics that I got restored with the help of my friends. It's not easy to do this. It takes a lot of time and energy, and the pricetag at the end is substantial, believe me, I have been reminded of this fact a dozen of times.

Now I'm at a stage where I can rest assured that these beauties are reliable, safe and comfortable, so I now started this rental service and, as is the campervan spirit, I'm sharing the love and fun to other campers that want the joy of taking these babies out camping without the high pricetag of ownership. People need to get the fun, and I get to have fun providing that service, so we're all happy and the VW campervan camping experience grows every time.

Here are my beauties, visit their blog posts and I'm sure you will fall in love with at least one of them :)

I've also started a JustKampers profile, so make sure you visit that one for other technical info.

No comments:

Post a Comment